Monday, November 29, 2010

Sports

For another of our brief is Sports. We need to show interesting action shots from a sport. Instead of doing a boring sport I wanted to do something interesting however with me leaving it till last minute I ended up doing football. I don’t particularly like the sport never mind taking pictures of it. However for my camera I got to lend Colleges Telephoto lens so I had to take the opportunity to use it. And I have got to say I like quite a few of the images to say it was football and my hands were that cold I thought they would drop off, also I’m glad I did it when I did because there is about 6 inches of snow on the ground and I wouldn’t of been able to get many sport action shots in it other than people sledging and falling over.

No comments:

Post a Comment